Health Coaching: 1 hr/$225
Health goals can be difficult to achieve and feel like a guessing game. Which eating plan is right for you? What supplements should you be taking regularly? Is there a holistic solution to your health issues?
We believe that everyone, at some point in their life, needs a health coach. R3 Health is thrilled to announce that we’ve partnered with a bloodwork company to assist relatively healthy patients in acquiring a health (well) coaching visit and a set panel of bloodwork. Patients will be seen by a wellness coach (not Dr. Rai).
In a 1-hr coaching session you can expect to receive:
- A full wellness consultation with bloodwork interpretation
- A nutrient analysis to assist in neutralizing any nutritional deficiencies via supplement suggestions
- The addressing of any digestive, hormonal, cardiovascular, autoimmune or neurological issues
- And building a personalized plan specific to your goals and your current state of health
Blood Panels Include:
- Vascular Parameters: lipids, inflammation, Lp(a), homocysteine
- Diabetic screening: HgbA1c, insulin, glucose
- Hormones: adrenal, thyroid, thyroid antibodies, vitamin D, IGF1, SHBG, estradiol, progesterone, testosterone, prolactin, LH, FSH
- Immune: CA125, PSA, CEA, immunoglobulins IgA, IgM, IgG, candida antibodies, RF, ANA, CBC
- General: kidney/ liver function, ferritin, amylase, lipase, uric acid
Health coaching is not a replacement for a primary care physician, but it’s a valuable tool to guide you in a holistic treatment plan that’s custom to you and your specific needs. It is also an economical decision, regardless of deductible, because bloodwork is covered yearly with unused Wellness Code (check with your provider to determine Wellness coverage).
Take your next step to Revitalize, Regenerate, and Restore!Become a new patient ← All Services